Slow Cooker Garlic Herb Mashed Cauliflower


The holidays are right around the corner and this Slow Cooker Garlic Herb Mashed Cauliflower will surely be a hit in place of regular potatoes!

See I’m one of those people who would rather eat my daily amount of carbs in the form of edible cookie dough or the numerous amounts of sweet treats that adorn our holiday tables. I have big plans for the carb laden Paleo desserts this year so I figured I would lighten up your standard mashed potatoes to make room for the fun stuff. You’re welcome.

You won’t miss the potatoes though, I promise. The cauliflower takes its place beautifully with its creamy fluffy self studded with garlic and fresh herbs.

It’s cozy and festive enough for Thanksgiving and Christmas but fuss-free enough to make it a staple throughout the week any time of the year. I usually grill up a steak to go with it which is always great. Steak and potatoes cauliflower, so original huh?

Slow Cooker Garlic Herb Mashed Cauliflower

A great low carb alternative to mashed potatoes!

Ingredients :
  •     1 large head cauliflower
  •     6 cloves garlic, peeled
  •     4 tablespoons minced herbs ( I used rosemary, sage, thyme, and parsley)
  •     1 cup vegetable broth
  •     4-6 cups water
  •     3 tablespoons butter or ghee
  •     Salt, to taste 



Get more recipe : Slow Cooker Garlic Herb Mashed Cauliflower

Share this

Previous
Next Post »