Raspberry No Bake Cheesecake (low carb)


This raspberry no bake cheesecake is a delicious low carb treat that is easy to make and satisfies your cravings for cheesecake.

This recipe is more of a recipe redo or makeover. A long time ago I made a low carb no bake cheesecake that has become very popular on the  interwebz. Since then I’ve been working on my photography and wanted to remake it so I could take new pictures. Well that got me to thinking. I decided to try to bring the carb count down as well. The original recipe is very good but also very filling. So I did some tweaking and came up with a new and improved version that I think you will like.

First thing I did  to lower the carb count was use raspberries. Raspberries happen to be my favorite berry but they are also one of the lowest carb fruits. Berries in general are very low in carbs and also one of the best fruits for you to eat. They have so many antioxidants and plenty of fiber and they come in such beautiful, vibrant colors.

The second thing I did was to divide this recipe into 6 portions. Even at that, I usually get two servings out of these because the cream cheese filling is …well so very filling. 😉 And I tweaked the cream cheese filling to have a bit less cream cheese and a bit more whipped cream. That way you can whip it up to be nice and fluffy. I also used half walnuts and pecans which are lower carb nuts.  All of these little tweaks brought the carb count down from 12.7 net carbs to 5.7 net carbs.

A note about the syrup. I used Torani Sugar Free Raspberry syrup. I don’t know if you have ever used these syrups but they are fantastic. You can find them at coffee houses, Amazon or sometimes Walmart. They have a huge variety of flavors (regular and sugar free) on their website so I just buy mine there. Right now I’m embarrassed to say that I’m down to about 10 bottles. Yes I said I’m down to 10. At one time I think I had 20. They last forever and you can use them in  coffee, tea, alcoholic drinks, smoothies, baked goods, ice cream and many more recipes.

So I think I’m going to retire this cheesecake recipe. I’ve made a lot of variations of this and I think it’s time to come up with something new. However if you like these low carb no bake cheesecake desserts I have plenty more on this site. The cheesecake parfaits and the pumpkin no bake cheesecake are two other good recipes to try. Enjoy! 1 serving

Raspberry No Bake Cheesecake (low carb)

Prep time20 mins
Total time20 mins
Serves: 6

Ingredients :
  •     ¾ cup pecans, raw
  •     ¾ cup walnuts, raw
  •     1 Tablespoon Swerve sweetener
  •     ½ teaspoon cinnamon
  •     6 oz cream cheese, softened
  •     1½ cup heavy whipping cream
  •     ½ cup Swerve sweetener
  •     1 teaspoon vanilla
  •     1 cup raspberries
  •     3 Tablespoons Torani Sugar Free Raspberry syrup

Share this

Previous
Next Post »