Breakfast Rolls


Breakfast Rolls filled with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage & cheese then rolled in homemade dough and baked to perfection. These rolls are perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner!

Breakfast Rolls came from two things: first, my absolutely love for all things breakfast. Second, my kids go crazy when I make my Pizza Pinwheels, so I thought to modify those into breakfast fare. The result. OMG. Seriously. They’re so insanely delicious. I love that they’re handheld and still have the high protein breakfast foods I love- eggs, bacon & sausage! They come together quickly too. I use pre-cooked bacon, sausage and store-bought shredded cheese. You can even scramble the eggs in the microwave if you’d like! You can prep all the filling while the homemade dough is resting in a warm spot. Try them- you’ll love them!

Breakfast Rolls

Makes 13-15 rolls, about 4-6 servings

Ingredients :
  •     1 cup warm water
  •     1 TBSP yeast
  •     1 TBSP sugar
  •     1 TBSP oil
  •     1 tsp salt
  •     2 1/2- 3 cups flour
  •     2 TBSP melted butter
  •     2 cups shredded Cheddar Jack cheese
  •     12-15 cooked sliced of thin bacon, chopped
  •     6 cooked breakfast sausages, chopped
  •     4 large eggs, scrambled

Get more recipe : Breakfast Rolls

Share this

Previous
Next Post »